Should be read in conjunction with Infrasys International Limited Agreement which should also apply.
1. Infrasys International Limited and/or relevant rights owners retain ownership of their respective materials and the contents of the Site (including but not limited to the intellectual property rights of the Materials and Content), regardless of the form in which copies may exist.
2. By using the Site, no intellectual property rights of the Materials and the Content will transfer and/or assign to you and nobody licenses you to exercise any such intellectual property rights.
3.1 You may, with the consent of Infrasys International Limited and subject to this policy:-
3.1.1 retrieve and display the Materials and/or Content on a computer screen; or
3.2 store the Materials and/or Content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network); or
3.3 print one copy of the Materials and/or Content for your own personal and non-commercial use
4.1 Unless you are expressly authorized by law and with the prior written permission from Infrasys International Limited, you must not yourself or participate in or permit any other person, to:-
4.1.1 sell, reproduce, modify, display, copy, distribute, post, repost or use in any way for any commercial and public purposes any of the Materials or the Content;
4.1.2 translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, prepare or create derivative works based on the Materials and the Content or any part thereof in any way for any purposes;
4.1.3 use any Materials and the Content (including any related documentation) or any part thereof in any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose;
4.1.4 reverse engineering any of Materials and the Content; or
4.1.5 infringe the intellectual property rights of any person in using the Site and any Materials and/or Content including but not limited to Infrasys International Limited.
5. You acknowledge and agree that Infrasys International Limited are free to use, disclose, adopt and modify the Feedback Information in connection with the Site without any payments to you. You hereby waive and agree to waive all and any rights and claims for any consideration, fees, royalties, charges and/or other payments in relation to the use, disclosure, adoption and/or modification of any or all of the Feedback Information.
6. Infrasys International Limited may update its policy from time to time. A notice will be posted on the Site along with the updated Policy.
7. This policy shall survive cancellation or suspension of your registration or the termination of this Agreement.
8. If you have any queries or request for any information or to report the possible infringement of any of the intellectual property rights, please contact Infrasys International Limited as follows:-
Unit A, 3/F, KOHO,
73-75 Hung To Road,
Tel: +852 2750 1682
Fax: +852 2305 0176